Apple is soon coming up with an iOS 14.7 update and release candidate version seeded for developers. The term ‘Release Candidate’ means that software is close to final release. It shows that unless some undiscovered bugs show up, it will soon release iPhone users. In fact, there are feature improvements as well as bug fixes. It includes timers on HomePid, MagSafe Battery Pack, updates for Music apps, podcasts, and air quality information for countries. Also, the timing could match the arrival of the MagSafe Battery Pack in stores. Currently, these are complete release notes for iOS 14.7 for iPhone.
What Apple CardFamily Adds with iOS 14.7?
Apple CardFamily adds the option to combine credit limits and share a single co-owned account with prevailing Card users. The following are the aspects Apple CardFamily adds with iOS 14.7.
- The home app adds the ability to manage timers
- The Podcast library lets you select all shows or followed shows.
- Air Quality information is available in Maps and Weather for Spain, South Korea, Canada, Italy, Netherlands, and France.
- The option of a share playlist menu is missing in Apple Music.
- Music lossless audio and Dolby Atmos playback can stop unexpectedly.
- The battery service message, which might disappear after reboot on a few iPhone models, is restored.
- Moreover, Braille displays can show invalid information while composing Mail messages.
Earlier, a source has reported that the iOS 14.7 update will fix Wi-Fi bugs. It can see iPhones getting into issues related to Wi-Fi disabled with some hotspot names. However, the release notes for the next iOS update don’t mention any performance tweaks or battery life incoming. It shows that if there are some of these, they will have minor improvements. Moreover, this can be one of the last updates for iOS 14, and iOS expected later this around when the next Apple iPhone 13 series is launched.
Looking for more tech-related updates and news, subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned to Arify.news