The WWDC 2021 was an exciting foray with interesting gadgets unveiled by Apple especially WatchOS 8. It seems the Next-generation software with the latest health features, redesigned apps, and sleep tracking tools are ready for the Apple iPad, iPhone, and iMac lovers, now. Be prepared to savor the best!
WatchOS 8 by Apple- What’s the Buzz?
The watchOS 8 was also one of the event highlights at the WWDC 2021. The event unveils salient upcoming features of the device that surely grabbed eyeballs. Let’s take a quick look! The next-gen watchOS will be having improved Data catching tools, Mindfulness features. Besides this, the new Watch 0S 8 has
- New workout modes to appease the health-loving audiences.
- Further, the Apple WatchOS 8 has a redesigned Home app that provides a Home-kit enabled camera.
- You can even use the Intercom to broadcast your message anywhere in your home, now, through any personal device such as the HomePod mini, HomePod, etc.
- Fitness lovers are going to love the new two workouts and The Mindfulness app. The app includes a new “Reflect” session and an improved Breathe app specially designed to help the user stay mindful, positive, and fit. In fact, the makers of the watch promise to assist you to stay in a fantastic positive frame of mind all the time. Now, it’s not tough to keep a tab on heart rate, respiratory rate, blood oxygen levels, and other track metrics.
- Another notable feature that was a talk at the event was the Portraits watch face that helps place front and center Portrait mode photos on the Watch. In fact, the Photos app will be redesigned, and the interesting layout planned will assist in easy file navigation.
- Furthermore, the WatchOS 8 will soon include the updated “Find my features” and Assistive touch feature for one-arm use. The makers are also planning support for multiple timers. Even the digital car keys will get ultra-wideband compatibility, they say.
- Music lovers will also be able to tune in to their favorites with the redesigned Music app. Further, the Watch also offers the redesigned weather and Apple + fitness through the Pilates and Tai Chi experience.
In a Nutshell
But, there will be some time before these watches get tethered to the iPads but till then the users can use them with their iPhones. Furthermore, it won’t be long before they become an independent commodity, assures Apple. Also, The Apple Developer Programme Members have lots to look forward to because they will now be owners of the developer beta of watchOS 8 soon!
Looking for more tech-related news? Stay tuned to Arify.news. Your one stop destination for all tech related updates and news.